Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day 2010

Today I am catching up on work not completed. I will be attending Michael Graham in Andover on the 9th Thursday night which I am excited about. I found out about this at the last Merrimac Tea Party Candidates meeting. I taped a ton of Candidates for your use. You can find them on August 25 2010 on my blip site. http://www.comflmregistrynews.blip.tv/, Hope to see you all there. That is also Rosh Ashana so maybe some will be missing.. sweet New Year to you!

On Sunday September 5 2010 at Doyles Cafe in Jamaica Plain, there was the monthly Media meeting. You can order a huge breakfast for 7.00 free coffee and enjoy a ton of folks talking about their work in Media. I guess I will be a 4 times a year person max. I find the meeting fun exhilarating and a good way to just relax with like minded people. I actually taped some of the meeting. You will find that up at some point on Blip as well. I got to mention the open meeting situation of which after a gent stated he would like every word taped the elected officials speak.
Thinking that a little much I laughed and mentioned what I was talking of was public meetings.
Public is where the public is invited to join in, attend and given notice of.

No comments:

Post a Comment