Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ProLifeMarchonDC-24hour BusTrip

Father Bill Sends Photo's of Pro Life March on DC
Father Bill,Cambridge Catholic Church, Harvard Square, sponsored a Bus to go to the March For Life DC.I found out about it the night before it left. I was calling all morning to tell others. I was on the Bus at 8PM almost missing it because somehow, a Homeland Security Check happened in the RedLine T. Still Huffing and Puffing from attending Scott Brown's win, I had to run again to theChurch to get on. Then sit for another 6 hours , and walk for 8 then sit again for another 6.When I finally got home I had footage and wonderful experiences but wondered where I thought my energy was coming from???? I am not 16 32 or even 48 I am almost 67.That is the link for the photo's. I also have some up on my blip account at http://comflmregistrynews.blip.tv/, Please check it out. January 22, 2010 is the date of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment