Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday the First Day of the Rest of My Life




  • Well, let me introduce myself to the Blogging World. I have just redefined myself and learned a new task. I am able to upload Photo's. Thus far I have not been able to do that.






  • I started on the technology journey in the late 90's. I was given my son's hand me down computer and told you can do it. I was shocked. But rethinking the statement. I had said the same thing to that child his whole life. I wanted him to grow up independent and self actuating. Now he was giving me my first sample of the same treatment.






  • So I spent around a year crying on the computer. It was a miracle I did not electrocute myself.



  • I actually worked on a poetry novel. A compilation of 50 poems that seemed to pour out of me during my divorce. Better the pen than the loaded gun. But which is more damaging who knows.






  • Now Google is very touchy so my footage will be uploaded gingerly. I have been photo journaling for 7 years now and some of the subjects are going to be politically incorrect. So if you like my stuff you better save to a disk in case it gets put out to pasture.






  • I intend to be focused on First Amendment Issues and the Press. I am concerned like many of you that the Press has let the public down. Years ago I attempted to become a Reporter. It was a wake up call to the perilous law suit valley of decision a Reporter makes daily. So the Daily Catch by Catch of the Day, Video News, Freelance Reporting will be scrutinized to ad nauseam.







This was written in 2009 and published in 2011. I did not know what happened to this post.






No comments:

Post a Comment