- Well, let me introduce myself to the Blogging World. I have just redefined myself and learned a new task. I am able to upload Photo's. Thus far I have not been able to do that.
- I started on the technology journey in the late 90's. I was given my son's hand me down computer and told you can do it. I was shocked. But rethinking the statement. I had said the same thing to that child his whole life. I wanted him to grow up independent and self actuating. Now he was giving me my first sample of the same treatment.
- So I spent around a year crying on the computer. It was a miracle I did not electrocute myself.
- I actually worked on a poetry novel. A compilation of 50 poems that seemed to pour out of me during my divorce. Better the pen than the loaded gun. But which is more damaging who knows.
- Now Google is very touchy so my footage will be uploaded gingerly. I have been photo journaling for 7 years now and some of the subjects are going to be politically incorrect. So if you like my stuff you better save to a disk in case it gets put out to pasture.
- I intend to be focused on First Amendment Issues and the Press. I am concerned like many of you that the Press has let the public down. Years ago I attempted to become a Reporter. It was a wake up call to the perilous law suit valley of decision a Reporter makes daily. So the Daily Catch by Catch of the Day, Video News, Freelance Reporting will be scrutinized to ad nauseam.
- This weekend I was able to figure out how to email video and photo's. If you would like to be on my email list please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, and I will add you to my constant contact blast list.
This was written in 2009 and published in 2011. I did not know what happened to this post.