Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekly Meetups

I have found a new site to meetup in Boston. Bruegger's on Summer St. Right after Wendy's and Staples. Monday mornings between 8am and 9am I am planning to be there. I will go over the schedule at the Statehouse for the week. It will also be posted on the website.

Membership is the first item on the adgenda. Sir Speedy, around the corner is doing my business cards. I will be inquiring on having them do Press Passes. I will be able to connect new members at that time. Please come and bring Media to sign up with COMFLM for the new Legislative Session in January. We needs lot's of boots on the ground in Massachusetts.

I bought a machine to do the passes but technology is not my friend and so a year and I still can't use it. I give up. It will become a weekly meeting to inform and gather helpers for jobs. Hopefully, it will give some people real gigs to get paid on.

I will be posting the footage for Doyles Cafe, it froze when I tried to post it. I will do that today. We will not be like Doyles for awhile, but Brueggers has a great upstairs seating area that should be great to gather. See you soon! 978 388 2457 to call me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment